Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mormon Elder Boyd Packer is Most Likely Gay


Boyd Packer is most likely gay, given his wide stance against it

A gay Nazi? Tell me another one!  It's common knowledge nowadays that public figures who speak out against gays are very likely to be gay themselves.

Methinks Mormon Church President Boyd Packer doth protest too much while proclaiming the official LDS church position against young gay people.

This man is a truly evil monster:
"Wake up and understand what's going on. Parents should be alert, ever watchful, that this wickedness might threaten your family circle."



Christopher Hitchens describes men like Packer superbly in Slate.com:
Set your watch and sit back, and pretty soon they will be found sprawling lustily on the floor of the men's room [indulging in homosexual pleasures].

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I think as well what they guy is sayng qualifies as a "Hate Crime" as well. m

Billy Alan said...

You would not believe his "Male Youth Brochure" in the 1970's equating Homosexuals to murderers. I was a closeted member then and it scared me to where I eventually attempted suicide several times.

Today, I am married to a wonderful man that I have been with for 22 years. Yes, God will judge him.