Friday, October 16, 2009

MEC Bikes on Sale Now


Mountain Equipment Co-op is now selling bikes! After 20 years as a MEC member, I was thrilled to see rows and rows of shiny new two-wheelers on display at the Vancouver store today. Several other members were snapping photos, and the staff didn't seem to mind, so I took a few too:



A close inspection tells me the MEC force runs strong in these bikes: designed thoughtfully they are, manufactured to high quality, and value priced. Soon they'll have up to 15 different models for sale; I captured two on film today (click pics to enlarge):






Stay tuned for more soon.

2 comments:

Jared said...

It's very exciting to see their new bikes. I can't wait until the folder is out!

Michael Smith said...

Buy My Bikes is one of my favorite local businesses and everyone I know that has been there feels the same way. Jim and his team are extremely customer-centric and focused on building long-term relationships and friendships with their customers, not just selling to them. electric bikes nz