Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vancouver Sun Run 2009 Helmet Cam


Fun and excitement filled the air in downtown Vancouver this morning as 55,000 people assembled on Georgia street for the 2009 Vancouver Sun Run. If you missed it, despair not - I ran the race wearing my helmet cam and filmed some great runner's POV footage of the first few kilometres. It feels like you're actually there! And if you were there, it's like you're running it again... :) My favorite part is at about 2:40 where my hand moves into the frame for the high-five with two big birds:



Ensure High Quality video: during playback, HQ button in video player should be RED. If not, click it.

Direct link to this post is located here

6 comments:

Carleen said...

love it!!! my husband and I were standing right behind you at the start line/area....we wondered were the video would end up!!

bulletproofcourier said...

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! It was a real hoot running with the helmet cam on. For future events I will wear a sign on my back with my website address.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for doing this!!! What a great thing - now I can show my kids what it was like to be in that sea of people!!

Anonymous said...

This is cool footage. It looks like a lot of fun. Great to see if from inside the actual race. Thanks!

Carol Hu said...

Great, now I got the inside view of what sun run looks like without having to go there. Thanks

alissa said...

i saw you run by with your helmet cam! i laughed! :)