Friday, December 19, 2008

Cycling in the Snow


Yes, it's very difficult when everyone I share an elevator with chats me up about the weather outside. It reminds me of the last time I hiked a lake trail carrying a fishing pole over my shoulder: "Goin' fishin' eh?" Yes, yes, of course...

Meantime, I've successfully predicted the future! Earlier in September I posted my Winter Premonition, which has now come true 100 and 10%.


"Dear Diary: It seems that my many long years spent in the wild have endowed me with the clever ability to predict weather trends over the long-term."

4 comments :

ptenjoy said...

your blog is good

bulletproofcourier said...

Thanks ptenjoy!

Anonymous said...

The picture you've posted looks frozen and surreal...

Paul said...

Delivered to 2200 blk Oak, almost waist deep snow for a no goods, crazy shit.