Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best of Bulletproofcourier 2008


Happy New Year everyone! Please enjoy these examples of my best work from 2008:

EXCITING NEW HELMET CAM VIDEOS

In 2008, I designed and built a helmet-cam mount for my mini video camera and began filming "helmet cams" as I cycled through downtown traffic in Vancouver. My two favorites are Dunsmuir Street Suicide Chute and Downtown Helmet Cam (note the quality improvement over time!):






EXCITING NEWS COVERAGE

In 2008, I had a lot of fun reporting on events like the Red Bull Soapbox Race...



...and my video of the H&M Breastfeeding protest got 27,000 views on Youtube! From 67 countries!




BIZARRE ENCOUNTERS 2008

I filmed a strange altercation between two cyclists at the Royal Bank on Denman Street...



...and a VPD investigation of a military weapons cache found inside a local truck:




SQUIRRELS GONE WILD, GIRLS GONE WILD!







More '08 highlights coming soon - send me your favorites and I'll feature them!

No comments :