Saturday, August 23, 2008

Scary Movies in Stanley Park


The Monsters in the Meadow free outdoor movie series is back again this year, compliments of the Vancouver Park Board.

Last night's movie was the original 1931 Dracula, based on the Bram Stoker novel. The creepy classic was shown on a 340-square-foot outdoor screen set up by Woodhouse AV, who did a fang-tastic job of the event. Here's my brief video of the venue and ambiance:


(watch in high-quality on youtube by clicking "watch in high quality")

The next and final outdoor movie will be on Friday, August 29th at 9pm near Second Beach in Stanley Park. See you there for Creature From the Black Lagoon!

1 comment :

Dave said...

Janice & I were there too, on our picnic blanket drinking mohitos (sp?)

Fun times, fun times; I wasn't scared at all, I swear, I wsn't scared one bit!

ha